Monday 16 November 2015

A customary court in Delta state over the weekend heard the case of a 45-year-old woman who reportedly had sex with her son at a hotel in Abagana, Anambra state.

A customary court in Delta state over the weekend heard the case of a 45-year-old woman who reportedly had sex with her son at a hotel in Abagana, Anambra state.

The woman, Mrs Nkulumenna Owefa, confessed that she seduced her son in a hotel in Abagana by offering him the sum of N50, 000.
Nkulumenna who trades at the popular Ogbeonogonogo market in Asaba, said she deceptively asked her son to accompany her to Abagana near Onitsha.
She reportedly checked into a hotel against her initial plan of meeting with one of her business partners at her residence in Asaba.
The unnamed son affirmed in his testimony that his mom had asked him to accompany her somewhere to purchase stocks for her store.
He testified before senior magistrate, Sylvester Oboh, saying: “On our way to Abagana, somewhere around Toll Gate in Asaba, my mum told me that she was going to take over me as my father had taken over my sister and I thanked her, not knowing what she was up to.
“In Abagana, after a lengthy discussion with her friend, we retired into the hotel room, where my mum gave me a bottle of coke already opened and I felt weak then she undressed me and had her way with me.”
Mr Owefa, prayed the court to grant dissolution of their 18-year-old marriage over an alleged sexual intercourse between his wife and their son.
Daily Post reports that the aggrieved husband who was in court with their daughter, Adlyn, said: “My wife has committed the worst abomination and the only forgiveness I have for her is the dissolution of the marriage.”
He added: “My son remains my son because I know he was not seduced with ordinary hand.
Having listened to both parties, the Judge granted the dissolution of the marriage.
In his ruling, justice Sylvester Oboh said the man would take custody of the two children.

No comments:

Post a Comment