Wednesday 13 January 2016

Photos: Woman sent soap made from her fat to ex who dumped her because she was overweight

Xiaoxiao from Hunan, China sent a public message to her ex on Weibo (the Chinese version of Twitter) claiming she is sending his mother a bar of soap made from her liposuctioned fat as a Spring Festival present along with what are supposedly before, during and after photos of the procedure.
 

"Yang Xiaolei, do you remember last year's Spring Festival? Since I can't go home with you this year, I've made a piece of soap from my own fat to give to your mum for washing up. Chinese New Year - the time to surprise those low men who can only judge a book by its cover!" the message reads. "You said I was fat. I'm sending your entire family some soap, believe it or not!"
 
 
Source: Shanghaiist

No comments:

Post a Comment