Monday 11 January 2016

Photos: 8-month-old baby whose mother rolled on top of her while high has died

Eight months old baby Olaia Marie who was hospitalized in critical condition few days ago after her mother allegedly rolled over onto her while high has died. Her father, Marco Mejia confirmed on Facebook. Ventnor police arrested Lisa Scallia, 31, after officers found 34 bags of heroin and 10 oxycodone pill. 
 
According to the police report, Scalia was under the influence when she rolled on top of the baby, smothering her. She is being held on $100,000 bail on charges relating to child endangerment and drugs

Marco Mejia revealed the sad news on his Facebook page on Friday and also disclosed that he had decided to allow Olaia Marie’s organs to be donated.

"With a heavy heart I would like to inform everyone that my baby girl , my heart and soul, my lil miracle baby, has left to be with god... she was pronounced dead at 8:30 this morning.... we thank u for all the prayers, love and support I am sure Olaia heard them.... I have decided to allow my babies organs to be donated with the hope that she will bring a miracle to another family.... if anyone would like to see her while she is at the hospital you can call me at 6099925683 or just to give blessings... god bless everyone even the gossiping people that used this tragedy to bring excitement into there other wise dull lives"

In a post he shared on Saturday along with a photo of Lisa cradling baby Olaia, Marco said that Lisa made a big mistake but it wasn't deliberate.

"Please everyone remember that Lisa Marie loved Olaia... she definitely made the biggest mistake anyone can make but I refuse to believe she did this horrible act on purpose... no one is in more pain than me except probably her... if I can forgive her I know everyone can forgive her... Please pray for her as well.. Thank you everyone for all the love"

No comments:

Post a Comment