Monday 28 December 2015

My Husband Proposed The Day We Met - TB Joshua's Wife

The adorable wife of Prophet T.B Joshua the leader and founder of the Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Evelyn has revealed how she met her husband and how he proposed to her the same day they met.
The beautiful woman who is the next most powerful force behind the popular pastor in an interview with Sunday Sun also spoke about other things about their marriage and life.
Evangelist Evelyn Joshua, wife of the founder The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN)
Read excerpts from the interview below:

Please, tell us how you met. 
“Yes, I have said it before and it’s still the same. Hmmm… how do I call it? It’s just a divine arrangement. It’s a long story but anyway we met and the only surprising thing there was that, it was the day I met him that he proposed to me.”

Wow, really? On his knees? How did he do it? 
“Straight forward (Laughs).”
He said ‘I like you. I want to marry you’ just like that? 
“Yes, but really I was skeptical because it was strange, so, I just want to thank God that it really worked out. Like I said earlier, we have been together for the past 25 years and it’s working out fine.”
Most people believe that pastors are not romantic. They fast and pray all the time. Is Prophet T. B Joshua romantic? 
“He’s a great man.”
 
 Mama, do you feel fulfilled marrying a prophet and hav­ing three beautiful, intelli­gent children, all girls? 
“Yes, I feel fulfilled. I don’t even know I don’t have any son because I have lots of boys around me. In this part of the world, most especially, from where I am from, people cherish male children, but my husband didn’t give me any reason to think of that.”

Earlier this year, T.B. Joshua was named the ‘Yoruba man of the decade’. The prophet, who is also popular from the fame of his Christian television station Emmanuel TV, received the commendation from IrohinOdua, the first pan-Yoruba news outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment